For online payment purposes, the Site collects “personally identifiable information”, which is information that identifies you. This may include your name, address, email address, telephone and certain other information. You can choose not to provide us with this information, but certain portions of the Site may not be available to you.
We do not disclose this information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your prior consent, but we do use third party software and services to assist us with collecting and analyzing information regarding use of the Site. We may also disclose your information to others for other purposes, particularly if required to do so by law.
Anonymous Information. We may collect two types of information through this Site: anonymous information and personally identifiable information (“PII”). We collect certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information. We gather it to improve the performance of the Site. The anonymous data we collect can include information when applicable such as the type of browser you are using, IP address, the pages you view, and the length of your visit to the Site.
Personally Identifiable Information. We may also ask you to provide personally identifiable information on the Site, which may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number, company name, e-mail address and relevant details about the product or service that interests you. This information can be gathered when you send us an e-mail or when you complete the specific web page request form. In all such cases you choose whether to provide us with the personally identifiable information, but certain portions of the Site may not be available to you or we may not be able to respond to your inquiry effectively if you do not provide the PII requested.
Online activity and tracking
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION SECURITY AND SECURE TRANSACTIONS
We have implemented various security measures for the purpose of protecting your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and against any other unlawful forms of processing.
Your personal information benefits from the protections of Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology. Our web servers have been enabled with SSL technology to automatically encrypt your information and help prevent unauthorized parties from viewing your payment information during a secure session.
However, the transmission of data over the internet by its nature entails the use of systems under the control of third parties. Mahoney Alarms cannot ensure total control of the security of such systems.
The information practices of those websites linked to our Site are not covered by this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which the Site links. If you provide any information to such third parties, we cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
RULES OF CONDUCT
In connection with this Site, you must not:
- Post, transmit, use or otherwise make available through or in connection with this Site any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with this Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is, or is potentially, harmful, invasive, or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Harvest or collect information about users of this Site.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of this Site or the servers or networks used to make this Site available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of this Site; or violate any requirement, procedure, or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using this Site.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute, or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) this Site except as expressly authorized herein, without Mahoney Alarms’ express prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this Site, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from this Site.
- Systematically download and store Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine”, or otherwise gather Site content, reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Site, without Mahoney Alarms’ express prior written consent.
If you pay your Account using Mahoney Alarms Online Payment Service, you agree to input correct savings/checking account or credit/debit card information (“Your Payment”) to make such payments. If Mahoney Alarms receives any Account payment through any Online Payment Service, Mahoney Alarms will post that payment to that Account at the end of the same or next business day available. However, it may take several days for Mahoney Alarms to process these payments after they are received and several more days for those payments to display.
MAHONEY ALARMS BEARS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF (A) INSUFFICIENT FUNDS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME MAHONEY ALARMS DEBITS/CHARGES THE SPECIFIED BANK ACCOUNT/CREDIT/DEBIT CARD TO PAY YOUR ACCOUNT, (B) AN ERRONEOUS MAHONEY ALARMS BILL OR STATEMENT, (C) ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT/CREDIT/DEBIT CARD IS DEBITED/CHARGED, OR (D) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND/OR VALID INFORMATION.
We offer our customers recurring payment with savings/checking account or credit/debit card information. To setup recurring payment, you can notify Mahoney Alarms by either (a) calling Mahoney Alarms at or 1-800-794-6277 or (b) or using the Contact Us form at http://www.mahoneyalarms.com/contact-mahoney/.
Once setup, should Your Payment change for any reason, or you desire to change the savings/checking account or credit/debit card information used as Your Payment, you must promptly notify Mahoney Alarms of those changes by either (a) calling Mahoney Alarms at or 1-800-794-6277 or (b) or using the Contact Us form at http://www.mahoneyalarms.com/contact-mahoney/. If you fail to timely notify Mahoney Alarms of such changes, you shall be responsible for all late charges, interest, termination of service and other penalties that may be caused by the resulting failure to pay your Account on a timely basis.
You shall promptly review each of your Mahoney Alarms Bills and give Mahoney Alarms written notice of any errors or disputed charges therein within thirty (30) days of receiving such Mahoney Alarms Bill. If you inform Mahoney Alarms that an error exists or that you dispute a charge on your Mahoney Alarms Bill, we will attempt to correct that error or rectify that dispute in a timely matter. If a refund is due to you, your account will be credited for the refunded amount and will be applied to your next recurring invoice, unless specified otherwise.
You may choose to cancel Lease/Maintenance/Monitoring Contracts (“Contract Services”) at any time with written notification. Without written notification Services will continue to be provided and payment will still be required for those Services. Cancellations of Contract Services via telephone are prohibited, due to liability purposes, and therefore will be invalid, until written notification is provided.
MODIFICATIONS OF THE WEB POLICY