From smoke detectors to panic buttons to special alarms for the hearing impaired, Mahoney Alarms, has the alarm protection specifically designed for your needs. Your initial experience with Mahoney Alarms begins with our no cost, no obligation consultation with our qualified sales consultants. As each situation is unique, so is the protection we provide our customers. Every one of our alarm systems are customized to meet optimum protection within your budget.
We design, install, service and monitor our own and others’ safety systems. This includes fire and security alarms, temperature monitoring, access control, water detection, closed circuit TV and even fire extinguishers. We do not farm out services; you will always be speaking with Mahoney employees.
We will not hold you to any contract terms. Whether you are with us for a month to many years, we are confident you will have enough assurance in our company, services and products that binding you by contract terms are unnecessary.
We receive all your alarm signals ourselves at our own 24-hour central monitoring station located in Glens Falls, NY. Our dispatchers will know who you are and where your located to give direction to the responding authorities.
- NEW – Virtual Keypad App for Smartphones!
- Installation & complete training on the operation of your system. The more comfortable you are with your system, the greater the benefit you receive on your security investment.
- Service Department with highly trained technical staff licensed in NY, VT, and MASS and holding federal security clearances. 24 hour on call service is available to keep your system operating to your standards.
- Periodic inspection services available.
- Maintenance contracts available covering labor and devices including batteries.
- 24 hour local central monitoring station to receive your alarm system’s signals.
- Highly trained staff responds to your signals providing immediate dispatching to the authorities.
- Documentation of openings and closings of premises to verify your paid staff is actually on site (housekeeping, elderly care) or your children have arrived home from school.
- Scheduled test timers programmed from your alarm system to our central stations verifying your system’s communication link.
Is Your Checklist For Home Security Complete?
Call Mahoney Alarms For A Free Consultation: 518-793-7788.